2017 AGM AND FINAL CLOSURE OF THE FORUM

Posts from the Hike Norfolk committee
Julian
Site Admin

2017 AGM AND FINAL CLOSURE OF THE FORUM

Post by Julian » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:47 am

The Hike Norfolk AGM will be held on Saturday 25 November at the Cellar House pub in Eaton (2 Eaton Street, Norwich, NR4 7AB).

The meeting will start at 3pm and there are unlimited teas and coffees available for members. Only Hike Norfolk members will be allowed to vote.
We will have a small provision for snacks, but additional food and drink will have to be purchased by the members. We are in a function room so those items can be purchased and consumed after the meeting.

If there are any further nominations, for any role, can they please be indicated to me. I am nominating the following individuals:

Łukasz Bańka - Chair
Stephanie Trower - Treasurer
James Legg - Secretary
Sarah Perry - Walks Secretary
Steve Bunn - Social Secretary
Richard P May - IT and Web-Site
Maggie Webster - Ordinary Member
Graham Finlayson - Ordinary Member

I'm also standing as Membership Secretary (but I can't nominate myself - much as I'd like to).

We have a space for one more ordinary member and I would ideally like that filled, so all nominations welcome!

Members can RSVP on Facebook, on here or by messaging me directly. Details of this AGM are being sent to members with the area programme.

And with that, the forum will be closing after the AGM.... It's been a lovely ten years and six months of having a forum to post on, but all good things must come to an end. Except Greggs, that will never end.